Latest Simplify3D 4.1 With Multi-Extrusion Capabilities, Process Customization, and More
The latest Simplify3D Version 4.1 slicing software for 3D printers comes with a new Multi-Material and Multi-Extrusion support, so that now you can print involving multiple colors or customized material properties. The software now supports up to 6 extruders printing with different materials or colors simultaneously with the software automatically managing material changes using a disposable prime pillar or ooze shield.
The new version also comes with improved print time estimates. The updated algorithms simulate the actual behavior of the printer firmware for increased prediction accuracy. This allows time estimates provided by the software to more closely match real-world results, giving you confidence during planning.
Sequential printing is a special printing mode that allows you to optimize how multiple parts are constructed. The option allows you to print individual parts one-at-a-time to minimize the stringing that occurs when moving between models. This printing mode has been significantly updated in Version 4.1 with several new capabilities.
Simplify3D is known for its ability to process incredibly large or complex models with ease. Version 4.1 includes numerous changes that extend these capabilities, allowing the software to deal with larger and more complex builds than ever before. The new release also offers improved print time estimations by simulating the actual behavior of the printer control system for increased fidelity. The post-processing scripting engine within the software was also improved, allowing for rapid modifications to the build files prior to export.
The latest 4.1 release also adds support for 50+ new 3D printers from many popular brands. Additional enhancements in 4.1 include interface improvements, better movement sequences, faster scripting, a new Portuguese language option, 100+ bugs fixes and more!
Other Similar Publications:
- Fixing Errors in 3D Models Online Before Printing Them
- Getting Started With 3D Model Creation for 3D Printing
- Simplify3D Version 3.0 Available Now
- Easily Create 8-bit Graphics For 3D Printing with Extrudifier
- Latest Simplify3D 4.1 With Multi-Extrusion Capabilities, Process Customization, and More
- Autodesk Meshmixer Free Software for 3D Modeling and 3D Printing
- Simplify3D, an Alternative Software for Your 3D Printer
- The MakerBot Desktop 3.7 3D Printing Software Gets More Advanced
- Emendo Automated STL Model Validation and Repair Software
Previous Post: 3D Printing Technologies: Fused Deposition Modeling
Next Post: A Quick and Easy 3D Printable Valentine’s Gift